Ratings for Dr. Lincoln K. Kobayashi

I left this dr's service when I asked him to diagnose a lump on my face. He said that as we age, we are suject to "various lumps & skin tags." Got a 2nd opinion & received a diagnosis of basal cell skin cancer, which was removed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I was attended by this doctor for a few years, but changed when the quality of service became not only difficult, but felt it was dangerous.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

The office staff is unprofessional. They are NEVER on-time, they refuse to FAX prescriptions. They claim it's a HIPAA restriction, but I have other doctors that are more than willing to FAX in a prescription for me. This doctor's office requires 2 business days in order to call in a prescription to a pharmacy. Heaven help you if you don't give them 2 days -- be ready for a reprimand from their office staff. While Dr. Kobayashi seems pleasant, he often repeats the same thing at every office visit. Often times, this give me the feeling that he doesn't me very well. I often find myself reminding him who of my medical history. He also does not listen very well and does not like to be questioned. Often interrupts while his patient is speaking. He also does NOT believe in his patients taking vitamin supplements of any kind. Have had enough of this doctor and am ready to switch to someone more caring and professional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

I really believe that this physician has no compassion towards his patients and that his license to practice medicine should be revoked, if he does not change his ways. I highly recommed that board of medicine look over his practices. Anyone, looking for an internist PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. Lincoln K. Kobayashi's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1977)