Ratings for Dr. Rashida M. Downing

In addition to her excellent education & knowledge, Dr. Downing truly listens & cares about her patients. Dr. Downing somehow manages to have her own family while caring for her patients and proudly serving our country as a member of our armed forces. She does not discriminate based on age, gender, skin color or ability; nor does she discount what her patients tell her. She truly listens AND hears what her patients say. During the first several years after I moved out of IL, I continued to make the 90 minute drive to see Dr. Downing because she is worth it! Unfortunately, due to my accepting the job of my dreams three years ago, I can no longer make it to Bourbonnais during the doctor's office hours. I only wish I could find a doctor in my area that measured up to Dr. Downing by offering similar care, concern & time to what Dr. Downing provides to all her patients! If you choose Dr. Downing to care for you, you'll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I have had a few doctors before Dr. Downing after meeting her I will be staying with her permanently. She takes the time out to listen to all I need to say. I can advise her on what I think might be wrong and she does take the time to get lab work done for me..And not many doctors do this.. I would suggest anyone to go to her. As a female she has listened and we figured out all my problems.. Thank you Dr. Downing

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I was pregnant with my first child and started seeing Dr. Gray from the beginning. She was always very pleasant, but definitely brushed off my early signs of preeclampsia and as a result my placenta stopped working which produced my son to be a mere 5lbs at birth. The induction process, once I was admitted and induced at 38.5 weeks was awful. She refused to use pitosin and made me have 8 doses of misoprostol suppositories, at 4 hours apart, keeping me and my son in danger for over 48 hours of labor. She's an awful doctor when it comes down to being under pressure and having an issue. I started signs of preeclampsia at 30 weeks, and wasn't diagnosed until 38. She does not know what she's doing.

Submitted August 22, 2011