Ratings for Dr. Stacey Hachenberg

I have been getting acupuncture treatments from Stacey for years. She is terrific! She is determined to help. She takes the time to explain what she is doing and why the treatments work. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Stacey changed my life! A friend recommended her after my second miscarriage and a diagnosis from fertility specialist that I could never have children on my own. I was nervous and skeptical but Stacey was so caring, gracious and professional, I knew instantly that I was in the right place. A year to the day of my first appointment, my beautiful, healthy daughter was born!! Stacey still treats me every week and I feel great thanks to her. Her gentle, nurturing and caring nature are qualities you just don't find anymore. Stacey is truly one of a kind - a beautiful, caring person and a top notch professional. I keep her business cards with me at all times so I can recommend her to anyone looking to improve their quality of life!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I really didn't get much help. I guess it was kind of relaxing, but for the money I needed to feel better than I did.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Funny how suddenly a bunch of people praised this person after one person complained. Where were all these people before? or were they even real people? I caught her making many medical mistakes. My pain is no better. Don't let her smooth talking snow you, see if the crazy cost equals the long term benefit, or lack thereof.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Stacey is very professional. I have used her for over 8 years with great success. I never believed in Acupuncture until I went to her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I've been a patient of Ms. Hachenberg's since 2007. When I begain my treatments, her bedside manner put me at ease. She explained how the points on my body correspond to my internal organs and emotions. Over the past few years, I've had a number of illnesses through a several traumatic events. With Ms. Hachenberg's treatment and counseling, I've been able to remain healthy both physically and emotionally.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I have been treated by Stacey for several years. Stacey’s acupuncture treatments have helped with my overall well being, joint pain, recovery from surgery and other illnesses. Stacey demonstrates skill and talent in not only listening/ feeling “the pulses”, but taking the time to listen to how you are doing and synthesizing this information into her treatment plan for that session. Treatment rooms are clean, nicely decorated and convey an atmosphere of peace and healing. You will find Stacey to be a caring and skilled professional who is invested in facilitating the healing you need. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

Stacey has helped me for over three years at various times with digestive issues, headaches, joint pain and stress. She is professional and truly cares about the well being of her patients. She is ethical, pro-active and provides a clean and comfortable environment. I have recommended Stacey several times to friends, family and co-workers. She has a gift and is committed to doing what is best to help her patients. 5 star attitude and professional!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Stacey is an awesome acupuncturist who really cares about her patients. She has been treating me for years for my migraines and aches and pains, and I am much better thanks to her. She is always there for an emergency, and I know that I can count on her excellent skills, kindness, ethics, and professionalism. She really listens to what you have to say, makes you feel very comfortable, and I know I will be seeing her for many years to come. I have and will continue to strongly recommend her! Simply, she is the best!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Knowledgable, kind, caring, and empathetic provider. She is the best of the best, no question. The occasional short wait is well worth the time since your sure to be granted the same genuine care and treatment from this practitioner!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011