Ratings for Dr. Tet Toe

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Toe as my hospitalist during a week long stay. He was solely responsible for me receiving treatment that has drastically improved my quality of life. He caught a rare diagnosis that had slipped through the cracks and brought in specialists to help me. He checked on my progress throughout the day the entire time I was in the hospital and made sure I had everything I needed. Thank you Dr. Toe! My family and I are very thankful I was assigned as your patient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Forced to have this hospitalist. He would come into room at 6:30 am to avoid seeing family. Always brash and in a hurry. Would not take time to answer questions. Didn't even put in proper orders for nursing one day so my husband got no additional insulin and his blood sugar every 4 hours was above 300! He is careless, took no time to understand our case. Discharge from hospital so bad, with wrong prescriptions, wrong orders, slipshod all the way around. If he is assigned to you as a hospitalist IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR SOMEONE ELSE, we should have the minute he came in. Do not deal with him, Admin even had to take over after call from home and pharmacy, every order for home health a mess, this is life and death, and he doesn't have the time to care...no wonder he's a hospitalist as no one would ever go to him in private practice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014