You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence M. Fiedler

To my understanding all physicians must take an oath called the "Hippocratic Oath." The oath states, "With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order for them the best diet, according to my judgment and means; and I will take care that they suffer no hurt or damage." In the last 18 months I have suffered greatly with a potentially fatal infectious disease. For me this disease is chronic and progressive. In the last 18 months I have seen over 30 physicians and been hospitalized 6 times. I had to quit my job and drop out of nursing school. Also, I had to make the hardest decision of my life when I was given the ultimatum to do what I had to do or die. I thought to myself this was it, this was the end. At this point I was done, I had already lost the battle and just wanted to give up. Each day I felt like it was my last, I was laying in the hospital bed for the sixth time, a twenty one year old who's lost her life to contracting an infectious disease. I let my faith go. Then one day while I was in the hospital my heart rate sky high, fever, short of breath, taking medications left and right, hadn't eaten or gotten out of bed for days, going to the bathroom up to 30 times, dehydrated, having panic attacks, depressed, DYING, and thinking my life was over... My mom found Dr. Lawrence Fiedler... the man that soon would save my life. On December 7,2015 I met Dr. Fiedler. When I sat down to visit with him he looked past my disease, treated me like a human being regardless of my situation and cared about ME! For once I met a doctor who is living up to the oath all doctors have to take. Dr Fiedler gave me the best news I could ever ask for. When I asked when I could receive this procedure? His answer was next week. WHAT? Next week? You mean to tell me I suffered for this long and there is actually a physician who is knowledgable about his speciality, who cares about quality of life, and who calls you back? YES! God is good. I was not being used as a test subject anymore. Dr. Fiedler was honest about the procedure I was electing to receive as all doctors should be. He let me know this is not a miracle.. but there are so many PROS and to my understanding more people it has worked for. What could I do? This was my only hope. I went in for my procedure at Boca Regional and everyone was kind and it was an amazing experience. I am two weeks post procedure and I haven't felt this good in the last 18 months. Dr. Fiedler saved my life. The oath states, "Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free." He lives up to this oath by far. I strongly encourage anyone suffering from any gastrointestinal illness to contact Dr. Lawrence Fiedler. HE SAVED MY LIFE!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Our office take reasonable feedback seriously. We cannot give in to unreasonable demands of any patient. We have compliance plans in place and we must adhere to them. We have a wonderful staff who is always willing to go above and beyond for patients. Please give our office a call if you would like to make an appointment!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Fielder's staff is the rudest medical staff I have ever encountered by far. They speak to you like you are beneath them and have no consideration for your feelings. They are even rude when setting an appointment. This includes the office manager. Very sad how a bad staff can shape a doctors office.

Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Fiedler is excellent. Great bedside manner, very smart, extremely skilled. He genuinely cares. He communicated very well with my family and primary doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I have seen Dr Fiedler twice and I felt he was knowlegable but a bit rushed . He has good bed side manner but likes to get to point very quickly . Over all he is good

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I have found Dr. Fiedler to be an outstanding physician. He is very knowlegeable, helpful and patient. I noticed that he was trained at Mount Sinai in NYC, which made me feel really good. I'm from NYC, and Mount Sinai is known to be one of the best hospitals in the country for gastroenterology.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

I was referred to this doctor by my New York doctor. I didn't think I could get the same level of care as I got in New York, but I was wrong! He is terrific, and I feel very confident in his care.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2007

He is an excellent and caring physician. His bedside manner is outstanding only surpassed by his knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

I went to this doctor due to a sore stomach. he examined me, said there was nothing wrong. I gave him a copy of my CAT scan that was done a couple of weeks pror. He told me to hav another CAT scan on June 10,2007 and then to report back to his office on July 24, 2007. This is not too good for someone who is suffering for a sore stomach. I will be using another doctor because it seems this doctor could care less.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

My husband went to see him in April because he had stomach pains. He did schedule a colonoscopy and said everything was ok. He told him to take medimusal and drink eight glasses of water. My husband complained for the next couple of months. We went back to see if on July 6th and my husband was in terrible pain. He told him to take Medimusal and drink plenty of water. He said he didn't believe anything was wrong with him. After I pressed the doctor further; he, said let's have a CAT scan, but I don't expect to find anything wrong. The CAT scan showed a tumor in the pancreas. Five months later my husband died.Dr. Fiedler never saw my husband after the CAT scan. He told us this news over the phone. What a jerk.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. Lawrence M. Fiedler's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To my understanding all physicians must take an oath called the "Hippocratic Oath." The oath states, "With regard to healing the sick, I will devise and order f..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our office take reasonable feedback seriously. We cannot give in to unreasonable demands of any patient. We have compliance plans in place and we must adhere to..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fielder's staff is the rudest medical staff I have ever encountered by far. They speak to you like you are beneath them and have no consideration for your f..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fiedler is excellent. Great bedside manner, very smart, extremely skilled. He genuinely cares. He communicated very well with my family and primary doctor. ..."

December 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31344'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31344'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014