Ratings for Dr. Seth P. Roussel

Down to earth doctor and very thorough. He knew my medical history when he entered the room- I've never had an anesthesia doctor do that- usually just meet them 5 minutes before surgery. That really put me at ease. I liked his bedside manner and his care both before and after my surgery at Lady of the Lake.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Roussel spent 45 minutes with my family and my dad going over the heart surgery and anesthesia he would have. That was the longest amount of time AnY doctor has spent with my family, ever! He did not make us feel rushed.He was very thorough and direct but also put my dad at ease with a very personal approach. My dad was very very nervous so he explained every detail about the procedure and the anesthesia he would have. His visit really put dad at ease. His surgery went very well fortunately and my dad woke up comfortably and doesn't remember anything! Roussel spent some time with me and my family and we are grateful for his hard work.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Roussel took care of our son last month. He was very personal and helped him relax before his procedure. He woke up with no pain and no nausea. we had a very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr Roussell is a very caring doctor. I have had a lot of orthopedic surgeries (shoulder, knee, foot, hand) and always request him because he gives good blocks for pain after surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Nice young doctor. Epidural shot helped my sciatica.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Excellent experience. From pre-op to discharge. Everyone at SSC did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Good doc. Very easy to talk to. Asked appropriate questions.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Roussell is great. He gave me a shot after my knee surgery and made sure I felt no pain.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Roussell is very thorough. He listened to me and didn't rush me. He explained everything with regards to my surgery in great detail. Dr. Roussell made sure I felt well in the recovery room.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Seth P. Roussel's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA