Ratings for Dr. Howard Luks

Dr. Luks is a very competent, knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to listen to all your questions and has a good bedside manner. After meeting him I felt very comfortable choosing him as my surgeon for total knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

the dr. couldent have been more pleasant and helpful.showed up the morning after the operation at 7am with 2 cups of coffee 1 for me.i am 84 and that was a first for me

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Luks for over 8 years for a variety of sports injuries. I travel over 150 miles one way to see Dr. Luks after having less than successful interactions with doctors in my area. Although I now live in a larger city with a plethora of competent doctors at my finger tips, I would trust no one else with my complex orthopedic issues. Dr. Luks always exceeds my expectations by answering any questions I have, often within the same day. He also makes me feel as though what I am experiencing orthopedically is worth his attention, no matter how "big" or "small" it may be in the scheme of what he addresses for a living. Webster's defines medicine in two parts - a: a substance or preparation used in treating disease b: something that affects well-being. I feel Dr. Luks' practices true medicine, as in he treats the "disease" with a completeness that affects my well-being and for that I am eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

A true professional that took the time to explain each step of the way. Reputation within the hospital was steller, people I came in contact seemed thrilled to hear he was the one working on my leg.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2007

Dr. Howard Luks's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners