Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Martiny

I visited this office for a physical on April 10. You could not find more professional, yet personable, people than John Aaron, and his MA, Cynthia. These are the kind of health care folks that you hope to find, but rarely do. I also really ally appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of the patient portal for tracking my medical history. Finally, the interaction with Debbie at the front desk, whether scheduling an appointment, or signing in for a visit, has always been smooth, and accompanied by a friendly smile.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Wonderful staff and service. Would recommend to anyone. Dr. Martiny is wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

The front office staff was very friendly and Debbie assisted me in making an appointment that worked with my schedule. When I arrived, I was promptly seen. Cynthia, the MA, and John Aaron, the PA took great care of me and were very attentive. John called me the very next day with the results of my labwork and what they meant. Everyone I saw was very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. very attentive to his patients. GREAT bed side manor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013