Ratings for Dr. Samuel S. Kaludy

Dr. Sam Kaludy was my dentist growing up in Tallmadge. I moved out of ohio after college and have been to several dentists since. I compare every dentist to Dr. Kaludy and none have come even close. He is currently on the pro side of my list as my wife and i debate moving back to Ohio (i only have two pros, home prices and Dr Kaludy). Far and away the best dentist ever.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Very old office made me feel uncomfortable. The equipement and decor was very outdated. Staff was rude and did not explain things well. The "Dr" was running behind and did not apologize. He was actually arogant. Staff was more concerned with their weekend plans than running an on time office. My bill was not right due to their lack of competance. I will not be back and would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Sam is a dental god!!! He is very friendly, gentle, professional and an all around wonderful man. He has rebuilt several of my teeth. Even teeth that looked like there wasn't enough to build onto. His staff is also great. Like I said, Dr. Sam is a Dental God!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011