Ratings for Dr. Lynn R. Klus

I love Dr. Klus she is very caring, very knowledgable and goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are well cared for. She's the only doctor I want delivering my babies!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Klus answers my many questions with patience and medical knowledge. She has made me feel very comfortable during my pregnancy, and I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Klus has been my doctor for more than six years! She is so personable, knowledgeable and friendly. She is quick to return calls and always makes me feel important when I know she is very busy!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

After looking for the right Dr. for my needs, I found them in Dr. Klus. I feel very comfortable in seeing her and that is very important. She takes the time to make sure you are at ease with all that goes with your visit! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

I get the impression that she and her practice is too busy. Felt very rushed.. Looking for new ob/gyn

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Klus geniuinely cares about her patients. She remembers who you are, your family, what you do for a living, etc. I followed her from her office at St. Vincents to her current office in Clarian North. I trust her completely in her choices for my care during pregnancy and otherwise.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Klus for more than 5 years and think she is the best. She is open to any question I have, never makes me feel uncomfortable and always prompt getting me in while still being thorough. I travel from Fishers to Carmel to see her. Have you ever fought that traffic. THAT SAYS IT ALL!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

great listener, prompt, no question is a silly question for her. great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

It seems like she is too busy to spend much time with her patients. I feel like a number and not important patient

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Klus has always been very helpful and willing to answer any questions that I have.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Lynn R. Klus's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)