Dr. Evan A. Vieira, DPM, AACFAS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Evan A. Vieira, DPM, AACFAS

So blessed, & thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor. A Huge Thanks to Dr. E. Vieira & his staff for their professionalism, knowledge and comfort in making my 2 bunionectomy Surgeries successful!! Highly recommend Dr. Vieira 👣 Anastasia D.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor and staff. Very professional clean and modern offices.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I am so pleased to have found Dr. Vieira. Having my bunions done was something I had considered for years. The doctor and the whole staff were wonderful. I didn't have any pain after the procedure and I was back into my sneaker in 6 weeks. It took me a long time to get the surgery, but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Had surgery on both feet with Dr V because of Arthritis. Explained everything and put me at ease. Had a Great outcome! Amazing staff and easy to get an appointment. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Awesome doctor, I felt very comfortable and would highly recommend him. Great offices and no waiting.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Vieira helped me fix some tough complications from a previous bunion surgery that left me in terrible pain. He was professional and very kind. I always felt confident with him and I am so pleased with the outcome. Go to him first and save yourself a headache.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I had a bunion surgery with Dr. Vieira in January.i feel great and i am bunion free! Dr. Vieira was calming and informative. He always took time to answer my million questions and would always get onthe phone. A greay experience witha great doctor. The surgery center was amazing also. Very caring nurses.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I had heel pain for years on and off. I saw about 10 different foot doctors and wasn’t getting better. Dr. Vieira has me back to the gym in weeks. Best offices and doctor. So happy to be back to normal.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

My whole family sees Dr.V. He is kind caring professional and courteous. My kids love him. As well. Offices and staff are always friendly and accommodating. Great doc.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Vieira fixed my bunions and hammer toes end of last year. I had no pain and was back into a sneaker in 4 weeks. He did a beautiful job and I can't wait to do my other foot on spring break. Definitely recommend!

Dr. Evan A. Vieira, DPM, AACFAS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evan Vieira was the Chief Resident at NSUH-LIJ Medical Center before he joined the Associated Podiatrists practice in Long Island, NY. Dr. Vieira treats every patients as if he were treating a family member and is very knowledgeable and caring. He has great ties to the Long Island Community and lives in Roslyn with his wife and young daughter. He also speaks medical Spanish.

• Spanish

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

• Ingrown toenails