Dr. Stafford R. Broumand

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stafford R. Broumand

Dr. Broumand is my HERO! He is the very best plastic surgeon who reconstructed. my breasts following my cancer diagnosis and double massectomy. This outrageous doctor made my breasts gorgeous and natural looking. He is extremely patient,sincere, kind, and simply brilliant. I felt at ease and so confident during my procedures as a result of Dr. Broumand's talent and experience. There isn't a plastic surgeon around who could have achieved my results because this doctor strives for perfection! I love you Dr. Broumand and thank you from the bottom of my heart! Penny

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Broumand is without a doubt the most amazing plastic surgeon ! As a result of breast cancer, I had a double ,massectomy. Dr. Broumand reconstructed my breasts to look remarably beautiful as well as natural looking. Dr. Broumand has a wonderful and kind demeanor . His office staff is readily available and extremely supportive at all times. Without a doubt Dr. Broumand will always be my hero. As a result of his incredible skill as a plastic surgeon, this journey turned out with the best possible outcome,! Thank you my special Dr. Broumand!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Broumand and his staff are knowledgeable, approachable, professional, and caring. Their office does not look like a plastic surgery Emporium. There is an emphasis on the patient's wellbeing. There is also a kindness that is especially important to anyone who is undergoing breast reconstruction after a mastectomy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Broumand and his office. I just had eyelid surgery (upper and lowers) and even though it has only been 5 days I look great. The staff was a wonderful experience through the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I could not recommend Dr. Broumand more highly. I recently went to him for eyelid surgery (upper and lowers.) To begin with, he did a very thorough job of answering all of my questions and alleviating any of my concerns when I met with him for my consult and again pre-op on the day of the surgery. He is patient and professional. He is also very accessible via his pager should you have any concerns. The office staff may also be the nicest and most professional in the city. They are not only extremely efficient, but they are also truly lovely. I am 2 months post-op and I am thrilled with the results. He was very successful in making me look younger and fresher, but not like I had my eyes done. Lastly I have to comment on the office which is not only beautiful, but spotless, which speaks to Dr. Broumand's perfectionism!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Broumand is the consumate professional with an exceptional bedside manner. He demonstrates genuine concern for both my health and well- being. His staff echoes his professionalism , concern, and both he and his staff are always willing to help with all my concerns. I consider myself fortunate to be a patient of such an excellent physician and caring human being.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

As a patient of Dr.Broumand my experience with him and his office staff was excellent.I went in for rhinoplasty and was extremely happy with the results. The office is beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful.Dr.Broumand was patient with me and answered all of my concerns regarding the surgery and spend time with me explaining everything regarding the surgery.I am extremely happy with the results and owe it all to Dr.Broumand.I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Broumand is simply the best. I feel like I am the luckiest person to have ever found the most wonderful surgeon. He has taken care of me for 15 years so far and I am now 23. I was born with a skin condition that requires surgical removal from time to time. In my case, with such constant surgical procedures, it is inevitable for my body to be covered in scars. Dr. Broumand is the definition of perfected skill and flawless work. After my stitches healed, no one could tell that any scars were there. Not only is he an astounding surgeon, but he is also one of the most caring and inspirational people I have ever met. Growing up with my condition has not and still is not easy for me, but on a physical, mental, and emotional level, Dr. Broumand has helped me tremendously. His staff is amazing as well. They are incredibly personable and I always look forward to seeing them when I visit. They are informative, patient, and kind. For Dr. Broumand and his staff, I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had a great breast and eyelid surgery here. I have also continued to go to this office for facials, to see the dietician and get other non surgical treatments. Dr. Broumand has a great refreshing team who all seem to really love what they do. Its an amazing place with so much more to offer than just your typical Doctor's office. My eyes look amazing and my breast are beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Doctor Stafford Broumand and his staff are incredible. My reconstruction procedure in his beautiful office was such a peaceful experience. I could not ask for better results. I now have unbelievable arm range of motion after radiation to my right breast and under arm. Dr. Broumand removed fat from my mid section and transplanted the fat to my breast. I had no idea that this could be possible. The outcome and appearance are amazing. My breasts are turning back to normal after Stage 3 inflammatory breast cancer. I am so grateful for the amazing results and more importantly the care I received during this difficult time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Stafford R. Broumand's Credentials

As a Harvard-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon in New York City, I am committed to remaining at the forefront of aesthetic surgical innovation in order to continually provide my patients with the highest caliber of care and best results possible. My expertise spans from breast augmentation and enhancement to facelift surgery, blepharoplasty, and the comprehensive Mommy Makeover. In addition, I am highly experienced in a variety of minimally invasive and non-invasive cosmetic treatments, including CoolSculpting®, Ulthera® skin tightening, laser resurfacing, and injectables. No matter the procedure, I hold patient safety in the highest regard, and I aim to achieve a beautiful, natural-appearing outcome that shows no indication of surgery.

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)