Ratings for Dr. Nandita R. Kakar

Apparently this anesthesiologist is practicing in a weight loss clinic in Santa Ana. She gave me a whole bunch of medications and injections to lose weight,I I experienced horrible side effects from the meds and the hormone injections , almost no knowledge about diet and the side effects of Female pregnancy hormones on a 53 year old male clients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

She get's one star because she did successfully put me under and I didn't die. But this "professional" anesthesiologist damaged my uvula causing major swelling, pain and difficultly breathing, sleeping, eating, drinking, talking for over 2 weeks after my nasal surgery. Recovering from her unskilled hands hurt far worse and far longer than the surgery itself. If you have a choice, don't use this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Kakar was so nice and comforting. I was so nervous prior to my surgery, but she just managed to calm me and she took very good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011