Ratings for Dr. Stephen F. Calderon

Dr. Calderon performed cervical fusion of 2 vertebrae in my neck - 2 years after surgery I can confirm he did an excellent job. The surgery relieved pain and allowed me to regain strength in my left arm. He does not spend much time with you in the office (5minutes) but he is good in the operating room where it counts. Excellent surgeon - I would highly recommend Dr Calderon.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

great Dr. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, he knew just what i needed to have done. 60 days later I'm doing great. THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL.THE O.P AT ST.FRANCIS WAS GREAT. IT WAS CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS WOUNDERFUL ALSO.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I had Connecticare for insurance. Dr. Calderon is one of the nicest doctor's I have seen, and I have seen many. He takes the time to listen and is very compassionate. My surgery was tricky and he and his associate did an excellent job. It has been a long recovery, but they are there for you all the way until you heal. I never fell rushed. The office staff is very friendly and caring, and they get to know you on a more personal level. The girls in the office have been there for many years and they understand and are sympathetic with pain. You need an office staff like this when you go through the experience of back surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Calderon. My scar is barely visible.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Would recommend. Knowledgable, kind, to-the-point.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Took me as a patient after an unexpected brain tumor diagnosis. Did an outstanding job getting to the point, explaining the surgery and treating me with compassion. Was to the point and through with results (which were good), follow up is outstanding and office staff never misses a thing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

He did emergency surgery on my husbands spine and he did a great job. The scar is practically invisible. Great Dr.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Stephen F. Calderon's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1982)