Ratings for Dr. Lezlie L. Maloy

Dr. Maloy and staff do a great job of presenting their practice as an athlete mecca. While there you constantly are reminded of their "average" patient which seems to be an athlete- runner or triathlete. She helped with my low back and neck pain with new exercises, therapy and even the in-house coach re-fit me on my bike which seems to help. They look at every aspect and try to get folks healthy. I didn't get the vibe that they wanted me to "keep coming back" for my money. They seemed to want me to get back to training as soon as possible. Quite refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I liked the clinic. Much different than other Chiros. Seems honest, which is unusual for this profession. Sports oriented.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I went to Dr. Maloy because a running friend referred me to her to help with my IT Band issues. She is awesome! I am back to running outside with no pain. One huge positive is that this facility also has an AlterG Treadmill...so cool. Very running and iron man friendly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Maloy. She helped me recover from IT issues quickly. As a triathlete I appreciate her understanding of the sport. According to her and her website the majority of her patients are triathletes.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Good doctor, nice staff, great sports oriented clinic. Highly recommend to any athlete!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011