Ratings for Dr. Juergen K. Willmann

Love this doctor - outstanding knowledge and great empathy. Can highly recommend Dr. Willmann as radiologist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Fantastic doctor - highly recommend him without any reservations!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I really enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Willmann; I was scheduled for a lymph node biopsy and Dr. Willmann did a wonderful job walking me through the procedure; the actual procedure was done very quickly and very professional. Thanks Dr. Willmann!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Outstanding doctor with excellent team; great communication skills.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

This the worst doctor ever. Do not even think of going there. He has a very bad attitude toward patients and so pompous. Moreover, he is not really good at his specific profession.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I was totally impressed by the outstanding Radiology service provided by Dr. Willmann and his team. I was scheduled for an ultrasound guided biopsy of a nodule in my thyroid. Dr. Willmann did a wonderful job in explaining to me all the details of the procedure. I felt very reassured and actually during the biopsy did not feel any pain. This was one of the best doctor experiences I ever had and I can highly recommend Dr. Willmann as radiologist and physician.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014