Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline B. Truong

She was excellent in every way. I'm a soccer player who has broken several bones and have gone "through" man doctors in my life = FYI! The facility was wonderful. It was clean and easy parking. They do xrays on site, which is GREAT! She is Fluent, with no accent:) which was a positive, because it was easy to understand her, also that means she spends more time explaining things. (I have had doctors who didn't really spend time). She was attentive and didn't act like she was in a hurry, which was another great thing. My experience with Jacqueline Troung is a TEN. For all the BAD doctors and experiences from the past, I was amazed with Dr. Troung and came out felling wonderful, (even though I broke my toe). I felt in great hands, and would recommend her to everyone and anyone. I am doing this doctor rating, because of my past experiences with bad doctors, and I want to let people know who the good ones are. That is all....

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011