Ratings for Dr. Marcus K. Blackburn

I love Dr. Blackburn! His bedside manner and patient interaction are phenomenal! He remembers my son by name even outside of the office. He listens to my questions and answers them in detail. I never feel spoken down to or belittled. His staff are awesome and my son and I have never waited more than 10 minutes total in the waiting room and exam combined. I recommend Dr. Blackburn to every mom I hear looking for a new pediatrician and as long as I'm within an hour drive of his office he will always be our family pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Blackburn and all of the Southridge Pediatrics staff are courteous, knowledgeable, and create a great atmosphere! We wish we would've transferred to their office sooner!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Not a good experience. Will not return. Not too impressed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

My daughter was born with a kidney condition and I was very picky about finding the right pediatrician. I left 2 doctors behind, very unhappy with the service I'd received. When I found Dr. Blackburn, I almost thought he was too good to be true. We've been in his office many times over the past year and have been SO impressed. Excellent bedside manner, excellent staff, very informative, makes follow up calls when there's a problem. Needless to say, we'll be staying put for a very long time!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Great doc! Ive been to many pediatricians and am very impressed by Dr Blackburns thoroughness and excellent bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned for his patients and takes the time to educate and answer all questions. You will love him, so will your kids. Thank you Dr Blackburn.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Marcus Blackburn has been an amazing pediatrician for our son Statham since day one. Our boy was six weeks early and is a special needs child. This was all new to us and thankfully, has been much easier to understand because of the excellent care and advice given by Dr. Blackburn and his team. My wife and I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

We moved from Oregon he took great care of our three children like family best pediatrics doctor we could have been blessed with ... The Camacho family

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011