Ratings for Dr. Sajid Wazir

My husband was in the hospital. He was told at 8:15 am that he would be released that day. He had one more test to be done which was done in a timely manner. We were told at 1:15 that we were waiting on a doctor to review his paperwork in order to be discharged. I asked several people in the hospital to help us find this doctor, Dr. Wazir. Everyone knew he was there but no one could find him. I called his office & asked his staff to contact him & tell him we had been waiting on him all day. At last, at 4:30 he signed off & we were allowed to leave. The following day my husband called him about the pain meds. There was much discussion as to which pain meds work for my husband. Dr. Wazir suggested some pain meds. My husband explained to the doc that these meds had never worked for him in the past. Dr. Wazir didn't believe him, was insulted that my husband argued with him over this point then forced my husband to apologize to him before he would prescribe the medication.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013