Ratings for Dr. Maryam A. Tabar

I don't like going to the dentist but I saw a new dentist in downtown SF – Dr. Maryam Tabar - and it was actually pretty positive. It’s really nice for those of us who have to work during the week she’s open for appointments on Saturday. She's the only dentist in the office and along with her assistant is doing ALL of the work even the cleaning. The office itself is brand new with all modern equipment: computerized records and forms, new special drills and cleaning stuff, the chairs even give you a massage. Overall the office has a modern professional feeling. She is also extremely through – carefully checking for everything from cavities and gum disease to oral cancer. I’m never going to like going to the dentist but I have at last found one I feel comfortable seeing.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

awesome,A plus dentist.Beautiful office and very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I would highly recommend this dentist. She is very friendly and doesn't do a rush job like many other dentists that I have seen. The office is also very clean, I was impressed. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Maryam A. Tabar's Credentials

• University of Pacific Dentistry School (Grad. 2008)

MSP/BC Med