Ratings for Dr. Howard Ecker

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Back in 1977 I went to MEEI Mass Eye&EAR Boston. I had very large lips for an 18 year old white male. I mean LARGE and was often called N-LIPS.A racial slur that hurt a lot.Dr Ecker told me he cld help me.A procedure called Cheiloplasty (lip-reduction) He said It was a simple operation and wort case senerio I wld have some uneveness or perhaps some firmness.31 years later my top lip is disfigured. Half is soft and the other half is hard as a rock and pushed up in the middle. I have the first man made hair lip. I saw him several times and he joked and said I wld be a hit wjth the ladies with my firm lip. I cried all the way home. No doctor will touch me for fear of making me look even worst.I turn 50 in 2 weeks and my life as a hermit sucks. I dont look into mirrors,hv a studio apt and only go out at night. I pay for sex because no woman would want to hook up with Quasie Moto.I hate the freak in the mirror. P.S. MEEI AND MASS GEN HOSP both run by Harvard Med School.Students not MDS !!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Howard Ecker's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1960)

Commercial Insurance Company