Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Novi

Dr. Novi was a refreshing change in the day we live in. He made feel very comfortable. He spent time with me and put me at ease. His staff was also very friendly..Would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr Novi is the best doctor I have ever had for anything. It was very refreshing to find a doctor who was really good and actually cared about his patients, not only before but after the surgery. I had a couple of surgeries at the same time and Dr Novi was a life saver for me. He also has a great staff. I have always thought that the way a doctor's staff treats the patients is a good indication about the doctor. I feel very lucky to have been able to have Dr Novi for my doctor, he is one in a million!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

It is quite apparent that Dr. Novi works very hard to put his patients at ease and to show genuine sympathy. He is also a masterful surgeon who has proven himself to be very dedicated to his patients' recovery. Overall, he is the most altruistic, compassionate, and intelligent doctor I've ever had. What a pleasant surprise in today's medical climate!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

He was the best Dr. I had. He found out I had cancer. His wife is a very nice person too. I wouldn't mind trying to find him to continue my checkups.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Novi is only l of 2 urologist/gynecologists in Columbus and is by far the better of the two.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Joseph M. Novi's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)