Ratings for Dr. Mark Simons

We could not have asked for a better experience from our first orthodontic adventure since the stone age! My 7 year old daughter needed some early intervention, from making her mouth bigger (who would have guessed!) to adjusting teeth and jaw. We could not have picked a better provider. From the moment we stepped in for our first appointment, they treated my apprehensive 2nd grader like a princess. I can't imagine it's easy to work with a 7 year old, but the entire office did so beautifully. Dr.s Simon & Lowe, as well as the FANTASTIC staff, treated her like she was their only patient (a feat in a busy office), quelled her fears, and had extreme patience with her - answering her multitude of questions, and not just about her mouth! I would totally recommend Simons & Lowe orthodontics to anyone, and have in fact. Oh, and now my 2nd child is a patient of theirs as well. Truly, you couldn't make a better choice.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010