Ratings for Dr. Bilha V. Zomer

Dr Zomer delivered all of my children. Each pregnancy had different challenges and she met them all head on. I have never had a doctor that was so easy going and funny. She laughs a lot and seems full of joy. I think that is a great quality to have in such a (sometimes) stressful situation. I will continue to see her for my annual exams and any female issues that may arise.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Zomer is great! This is my first Pregnancy and she is very helpful. I love how i can just email the office with any of my 1st time mommy concerns and they answer.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

DR Zomer is a real doctor, shes the very best there is.. thank you for taking care of Rosa and I and delivering my grandson..

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Absolutely an amazing OB! She saw me when I wasn't even her patient and offered good advice and was very compassionate. Now that I am her patient, I've gotten to know her more and absolutely love her. She's honest, sincere, funny, and has a great personality. I am happy with her and trust her with all that she does.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I had serious concerns with medical conditions and not only did she do nothing to help me she came off very judgements like as well. I was very disappointed with the dr and ended switching practices because of her which was unfortunate because her help staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Zomer is to the point and honest. She's compassionate and educated. There's a trust thing about her and she's a sweet heart. I am happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Recovered quickly from laparoscopic surgery that she performed. She was able to save my ovary and only remove the baseball-sized cyst around it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Zomer delivered my first child and i didnt even consider going anywhere else for my second. Dr Zomer is so friendly and comfortable, very easy to connect with. The staff at Valley are also grest. Very welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr Zomer has delivered all of my children and I would reccomend her to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Some of you will think I'm crazy for the all 5 ratings. Dr. zomer wasn't my normal ob during my pregnancy, it was dr Bigler, but dr zomer ended up delivering me. I was induced and she let me have my epidural before they even broke my water (this was the second attempted induction).... She broke my water and kept checking on me as things progressed... Apparently not fast enough for her though bc she said she has a dinner date with friends and I was at about 9cm and she said it was taking too long and we might have to just schedule a cesarean....lol I said no thanks ill push now... It was honestly funny. She had to do an episiotomy and I screamed my head off (I feel bad about it now)... And, idk if this is the norm but, she stitched me up and THEN I had to push out afterbirth..to expedite the process. Honestly I was such an awful patient, I give her all 5s for not killing me :)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013