Ratings for Dr. James B. Weedman

One of the best Doctors I've ever seen! He's compassionate,kind and really cares. He's helped me fight chronic pain. You'll need proper documentation such as MRI and other.. If you're suffering he's the best!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Weedman's going on 4 years. During that time, he and his staff have shown compassion, care, knowledge, and provided me with the tools I need to cope with my chronic pain. I recommend anyone dealing with chronic pain without getting relief to go to Dr. Weedman. After 28 surgeries over 24 years, most Dr.s treat you as if you are an addict...not at Texarkana Pain Management. With the proper documentation proving your need of certain medicines, you feel like finally someone understands and wants to help. The strategy implemented calls for constant supervision through drug testing to insure you are in fact using the medications as prescribed. I am thankful for Dr Weedman and his policies of obtaining treatment of my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. James B. Weedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR