Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Sperry

Dr. Sperry has been my doctor for almost ten years. He has diagnosed and treated a variety of ailments for me and referred me to appropriate specialists as needed. He has a warm 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Very helpful and kind, Nice to find a Dr. that seems to really care about his patients. As Dr's they can't always have all the answers right away, however he works with you to find the solutions and do whats best. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Sperry is a really caring doctor who listens to you. I recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have worked in the medical field for over 9 years and have found him the best Doctor around. He can deal with complex cases, simple but irritating cases and is as personable and supportive as a professional can get. He is a humble man, no huge ego to deal with, listen intently to everything you as a patient says as well as what you don't say. Great care and great care, couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I felt I didn't get my money's worth. I had juvederm and botox injections and waited a few days to see any results and after a week I see very little change. The office informed me that if I don't see any changes I could return for another injection at an additional cost of 450.00. I haven't seen any positive changes in my appearance at 1400.00. Why would I pay another 450.00? I would not return and would definitely not recommend to friends or family.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Sperry is one of the best Dr's I've had. He is personable, responsive and available (even when I am traveling out of the country). His willingness to listen to my opinions and concerns is refreshing. He is open to alternative treatments, when suggested, and always keeps well informed of the outcomes. He treats you like you are the only client of the day, not rushed and always personable, recalling "last visit" personal conversation points of interest, even if it has been over a year! I respect that he stays current with diagnosis/treatment regimes and that as a Fam/Gen Dr, his past experience as an ER doc seems to serve him and his clientele well for initial visits and recommendations. I will (and have) recommend him to friends and family whenever possible.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Generally likeable, seemed to be in a rush to diagnose me. Had a persistant cough, over the course of a month he lobbed two courses of antibiotics and a course of steroids at me without much diagnosis or thorough examination. After nearly 1.5 months eventually told me he had no idea what was wrong with me, referred me to a pulmonologist. At least he's smart enough to know that he didn't know what was wrong, but unfortunately this is after throwing heaps of antibiotics at the problem. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Denied treating conditions he diagnosed; too pensive and timid to treat chronic or aggressive medical conditions. Great doctor for a cough and cold, but not for complicated or time consuming medical conditions. He may minimize diagnosis or deny to treat all together depending on patient demand. Personable guy, good manner, but not proactive, he's forgetful, and doesn't treat outside of the box unless specialist force him to. I found his knowledge to be lacking in my chronic condition, although he diagnosed two seperate condtions. In the end, he terminated care due to complexity of conditions with no referral to a decent family doctor - just a referral service. Although he his a very likable gentleman, he seeks a simple practice with simple diagnoses. Lastly, he has questionable credentials our of Ohio where he was licensed. See ohio state medical board suspensions for details. In the final analysis, good guy, poor practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

This man is the best doctor I have ever had. He is an excellent diagnostician. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Robert G. Sperry's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP