Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Scott

I was very nervous and scared to have another Dr. treat me..Dr Scott changed all that... She had to do very extensive surgery that required bone marrow and pins to my big toe. She gave me so much info and answered any and all questions with so much confidence, I always felt I never had anything to worry about. I suffered for way too many years because other doctors kept missing the problem and instead gave me many injections and a ton of useless physical therapy, which never helped. So I lost all faith my pain would ever go away. thanks to Dr.Scotts knowledge, caring and compassion, and after almost 9 weeks, I am going back to my waitress job tomorrow with no more pain and such a thankfulness I found such a Gem of a Dr. If you need a foot Dr she is the one! From a thankful patient, Kim Grimm

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I called the office after my PCP referred me to Dr. Scott. I called at 4 pm to leave a voice message to call me. They did not call me back, the offices voice message states that they will call back in 24 hours, they never did. I called the office explained that I had a referral and an injured toe in pain. They gave me an appt. for 6 weeks out and were not friendly or understanding about getting in sooner. No thanks, I called my PCP new referral and an appt. in a week.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I am a person of a thousancd questions - and Dr. Scott provided useful and helpful answers to all the questions that I had. Factual and optimistic, Dr. Scott's manner is reassuring and professional. She relieved my concerns and listened to my comments carefully. I now have a therapeutic solution to my problem and a valuable resource in Dr. Scott.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I would agree she is very personable and professional. She listens and treats her patients with respect.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

very good doctor, exceptionally knowledgeable, respectful and caring with a wonderful caring staff. She's been my doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Tara L. Scott's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)