Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Bruno

My family and I have used his services for decades. By far we have had a better experience than we encountered at other area offices. He diagnoses your problem, treats it with all the appropriate tools and provides relevant consoling.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

'Been going here for years. He has "saved my life" a few times!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

He's a very average chiropractor. If you're back goes out, he's able to get you walking again. However, he misdiagnosed ganglion cysts in my wife's wrist, and his violent cracking technique has left me in worse shape after seeing him for a regular checkup than before I came in. We've changed chiropractors after using him for about a year.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I am 33 weeks pregnant and started seeing Dr. Bruno almost 2 weeks ago because I couldn't take my lower back pain anymore. I called on an extremely uncomfortable day and they were so great at making themselves available so that I could be seen. Dr. Bruno is knowledgable, friendly and careful to only use treatments safe for pregnancy. I cannot believe the difference in the way I feel, even after my first adjustment! (For pregnant patients he does have a table the lowers in the middle so that you can lay on your stomach.) I happen to also have an annoyingly long commute to work and he explained that sitting that long was contributing to my lower back pain and sciatica. He was able to pull me out of work a little early so that I could be comfortable and avoid pain as much as possible. Also, I've met two receptionists of his and they were both super nice and helpful. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Fantastic, caring gentle doctor who is willing to really try helping you with any physical problem. He goes out of his way to keep in touch with you to make sure all is well.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

The doctor is great the receptionist needs to work on her people skills. She was extremely rude.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr Bruno has helped me in more ways then you could image, helped me with the pain in my shoulder. hip and back. He is the best!! Lorraine Grady

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

This Doc knows his stuff,and you can tell he really treats THE PATIENT. He cares about people, this is extremely evident. He asks many questions, and runs tests, and X rays. Explains everything in a way that is understandable. A+ find. Do not let the small office fool you. Cash and Check only, but many banks right next door.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Very good at what he does. Takes time to find out what is wrong and then does all he can to make you feel better. Excellent sense of humor made me relaxed and comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I have been going to Bruno for 17 years with excellent results for a variety of back and health issues. He is extremely knowledgeable. My whole family goes to him as well as numerous recommended friends who all have had great results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Thomas W. Bruno's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Matawan, NJ