Ratings for Dr. T. Scott McGee

I am currently seeing dr. McGee when I first saw him he made comments about my weight he made me feel like that the only reason why I have any issues is because I'm fat he wouldn't listen to anything I had to say without having a smart comment he was not very helpful he tried to make me realize that everybody has back problems so there's nothing wrong with me he basically is a worker's comp go to guy from what I have heard and he tries to belittle you and make you feel guilty for just being there.Very rude and when you try to give him information he just holds his head and cuts you off with snide comments. I am a grown man and when I left there I felt like a little child all upset and beside myself I told myself if I ever see him again I will let him know just how rude he was to me

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I have been to Dr.mcgee 2 times in the last 5 years he did nothing for me except makes comments about my age. The first time I went for pain in my knee,the second I had fallen getting out of my ar on uneven ground.when you are doing fine and have pain after an accident I don't think this is age related it is related to the accident. Both times I went to other doctors they had me healthy with in a couple of days. If you are not an athlete I really don't think he cares. Will never use him again.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Cannot say enough good about this dr .......they need a above excellent star ....dr mcgee would rate that

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. McGee was very detail and made sure that we were aware of everything that was being offered for the situation. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Returning a call to McGees office the day before my daughter's surgery we were informed that half the physician's fee was due before surgery would be performed. 2 days before we were IN his office and were told everything was set once the blood tests were done at the local hospital and a payment plan could be set up. I called McGee's office back and was told by the "business office" that he had made the decision Monday since my daughter was self pay...never mind that she had already been paying for office visits. I told McGee's office that my daughter had already paid her bills for the month since she was "already set for surgery" and could not produce an extra $250 in less than 24 hours. After an unpleasant conversation, the "business office" agreed to consult with McGee about a payment plan and call back. They did...NOW McGee demanded the full $532 up front and we were "invited" to find another physician. *Remember, we were told TWICE the amount was $250 within the previous hour!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. T. Scott McGee's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI