Ratings for Dr. Brandon W. Haskins

My family is under the care of Dr. Haskins. He came and spoke at my sons elementary school on career day. I was there as well and some of his points on stress really hit home with me. I became a patient and brought my wife to his health orientation class at the office. She is now under his care as well as both our boys. He has been outstanding with them and I want to give him a lot of credit for helping keep our family healthy and balanced. He is without a doubt our first choice when anyone feels a bit under the weather. It makes so much sense to balance our nerve system instead of going to the family MD and get a prescription for something that does not even fix the underlying problem. Anyways kudos to Dr. Haskins as my family will remain under his care as long as we are in southern California.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Haskins and his office staff are amazing. As soon as you walk in the door you feel welcomed. I have been to one other chiropractor before and his service far exceeds that of my previous experience. He explains why things are happening, like my headaches and back pain. Awesome experience and I will continue with his services.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. B. Haskins is very helpful. I felt he was very caring and accomodating. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable being that it was my first experience with a chiropractor. I recommend him to all my family and friends. A great doctor and and health advocate.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011