Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Neslund

I can not recommend Dr. Neslund at all. A terrible experience. They filed with the military dental insurance company which was helpful, but a bill with additional, unexpected fees added. The bill totaled over $400 for a single filling. The dentist was unwilling to talk to me personally about the fees and demanded payment for added fees via office staff and mail. Money is bottom line, not people.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have seen Dr Nusland and his staff about 5 times. I was looking for a new dentist when I made my first appointment and felt that no one could come close to the dentist I recently lost. Not only did Dr Nusland and his staff meet my requirements they exceeded them in friendliness and knowledge. The office is open and pleasant and clean and orderly. Very pleasant! I have some peculiar problems and Dr Nusland accepted me and spent time with me understanding and working with me. He has pulled teeth including impacted teeth and performed treatments that went above and beyond. I was out deer hunting and his office was closed. Dr Nusland himself answered my call and worked to ensure I was OK and comfortable until he could see me on Monday. I was and am so appreciative of him and his staff. I can't say enough good things about them from the clerical staff thru the hygienists to him personally. They are all great!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017