Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Knox Barleben

I have rare vasculitis and saw Dr Knox for first time in two years. She was great. Until I missed my next appointment. I was going to see her because my Keck USC Dr wanted me to have a dr close by. Missed my appointment due to severe migraine ...I was dry heaving vomiting at home and her office manager Lauren called me up and I explained in a whisper that I had migraine and would have to reschedule.... She actually told me no it was not OK that I should have pushed past it and come in.....She said she gets migraines too and I hung up at that point ...I don't just have migraines but dry heaving and blindness in one eye ....I can't stand sound and Dr Knox office manager is telling me how I should have come in anyway.......I waited a week and called Dr Knox and left message for her to give her opportunity to address this.....she got my message and didn't call me back. I hope Dr Knox and Lauren office manager you never have to deal with rude drs and staff when you are dealing with your 9th infusion of chemo drugs and just trying to make it through. My review of your staff is ...they behave terribly!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Like a factory shuttling patients in and out, inefficient front office staff, rarely even get to see Dr. Barleban. Not good.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have made Dr. Knox my primary physican - and I really like her. I've been going to her for 3 years now. She always helps me and calms my worries no matter what they are. I (thankfully) haven't gone to her too often - but whenever I do she's always there to help with any health concerns.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Knox WAS great but she has changed over the years. She is on the board of GNP which takes up her time and energy and I think comprises her ability to be objective about some things. She also has an ego (and not in a good way) she did not have before. She is overbooked so it takes at least 3 weeks for existing patients to get an appointment I always had to wait at least 45 to actually see her. Her PA is in the dark ages and prescribed the wrong medication. At my last appointment Dr. Knox was verbally abusive. I cried on the way home and then found a new PCP.

Submitted September 25, 2014

Jennifer is the best physical I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Amazing. I hadn't been to a Dr. in over 35 years and found this site and Dr. Knox. I wouldn't go to any other Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

She is very knowledgeable and takes time explaining the information to make sure you get it! She doesn’t rush you out of her office either and is by far the most personable doctor I have ever had. I highly highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

You will NOT find a better physician than Dr. Knox!!! She is a young go getter and very patient friendly explaining in things laymen terms. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes for my appointment. Jennifer also spends time with and makes me feel that is genuinely deligent in her care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Knox is an excellent doctor. She cares about her patients, she is responsive and she is knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Know is always great. She gets back to me right away if I contact her. I never have to wait longer than 20 minutes to see her. The staff is friendly and efficient. I also can get in for an appointment quickly. I've never been happier with my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Jennifer L. Knox Barleben's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2005)

• Bcbs Illinois