Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Pariser

Dr. Ken Pariser is one of the most brilliant doctors I have ever known. He is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who will squeeze you in on a moment's notice if you are ill. Prior to finding Dr. Pariser, I spent 15 years searching for a doctor who could treat my aggressive & complex issue of RA & SLE in a humane & less sterile way. I wasted a lot of time and never found a good enough doctor. I found Dr. Pariser quite by accident and I knew after my first visit that he would help me survive this deadly disease. He has treated me for 35 years and he has literally saved my life from a pneumonitis infection that could easily have killed me! Several family members with varying conditions have seen Dr. Pariser over the years, because of his extensive knowledge in general medicine, (of which he is board certified in). He was alway correct in his diagnosis and treatment. As part of my health team, I currently see another doctor who is one of Boston Magazine's "Best Physician's"; however, that doctor doesn't compare to Dr. Pariser!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I can't recommend Dr. Pariser highly enough. After visiting three other rheumatologists and two orthopedists over the course of five years, Dr. Pariser was the only one who was able to diagnose my condition (psoriatic arthritis). Not only that, but he did it after just 15 minutes into my first appointment. He was the only doctor who actually LISTENED to me and considered all my symptoms. He's also very intelligent and knowledgeable about current research so was able to put it all together. Others wouldn't acknowledge that anything was wrong with me or seemed to think my joint pain was normal. What kind of joint pain is normal in an otherwise healthy 28 year old? To top it off, Dr. Pariser is also one of the friendliest doctors I've ever known. He makes me laugh every time I see him and seems to truly care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I found him to be very thorough trying to collect information from me about my condition. He's a bit standoffish at first I think, perhaps because he is so busy, but nonetheless, now that I've been seen several times, there is a comfort level and I have no desire to change Doctors. He has a sense of humor, and genuinely cares. His secretary is very pleasant and quick to respond to requests, very helfpul.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Kenneth M. Pariser's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Jamaica Plain, MA