Ratings for Dr. Yesenia Medina

i have been seen dr yesenia medina for over two years ,she is som ething special a very good dr.never had any issues with her or staff.now the waiting time is just like everywhere else .when u have a drs apointment ,one should b in a rush.thank u dr medina.GUIDO ABREU

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr Medina is possibly the worst Doctor I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. She diagnosed my radial stylus fracture as carpal tunnel syndrome and I ended up in the ER in the middle of the night in excruciating pain the same day I saw her at the office. She ordered blood work and a CT scan for a head injury and never gave me the results after I both called and went to the office. Also, I had a bad fall this week 6/19/14 and went to ER at Jackson So. Hosp. I went for follow up with her at the office the next day. I waited three hours then was told by the staff that she left and would not see me today.. I went to Jackson hosp medical records and got my own results. Bilateral broken nose. Heaven help anyone who is actually sick and goes to see Dr. Yesenia Medina at SMC Medical Center. You could die waiting for a referral at this office also.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I waited about thirty minutes to see the Doctor; when I saw the doctor she seamed to be in a hurry. She asked me briefly about my medical history and then thank me and left. When the nurse walked in I had to ask her to please get the Doctor as I had some concerns about my health. When Doctor Medina came back in she asked me what the problem was as if it was a bother to her. I went over my concerns and had some test done. To my surprise when I was leaving the exam room the nurse that was in there with the doctor shook her finger at me. I was very embarrassed and just wanted to get out of there as fast a possible. I called to get my test results and was advised to just come in that day. That was an hour and a half wait. Once I was in the exam room I found out that they didn't even know why I was there, and then they told me that they did not have all the results for me. I saw a different doctor that took the time to go over my results.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Great doctor. Great expertise. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012