Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Brady

Dr. Brady is down to earth and honest. She has done a wonderful job managing all 7 people in our family. She carefully assesses every visit to determine the best course of action. One visit, I thought my son was being dramatic over a perceived breathing problem and I took him in to show him that he was fine but Dr. Brady found that he actually had a mild viral infection that caused his lungs to be irritated and dropped his blood oxygen just enough that he felt out of breath, even though he looked like he was breathing fine. I am grateful that she puts medicine before what the patient has decided, but still listens to what is being said. I trust her with all 5 of my children and I am very grateful to have her as my doctor. She is dedicated and able to explain herself in layman's terms as well as in 'doctor-ese'. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Brady is fantastic. If you are a person interested in managing your health she will work with you.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Extremely rude staff, unprofessional, uneducated. Never would I go back. Does not know how to treat or answer questions about my condition.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I really liked Dr. Brady at first even though I often had to wait long periods of time.Some staff was helpful and friendly and others were not.She is often gone on vacation when you need her and when a problem arose with my meds she was not quick to help.She put me on a narcotic pain reliever for Fibromyalgia.I also had two surguries during this time and the pain was hard to control.The surgeon put me on a stronger narcotic.When I came in to see her for my refill she walked in accusing me of selling or abusing my pills because of the other prescriptions written to me during my recovery even though I told her of my plan to have surgery.I never got a word in edgewise.She quickly took me off the narcotic and put me on a different one.When my employer changed insurance and I was forced to find a new doctor she would not refill my script to last me until my appt with new doc which forced me into withdrawal.I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.Doing that to someone is just wrong.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Tracy D. Brady's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Adrian, MI