Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Piwowarski

After reading the comment about Dr. Piwowarski's "15 minute rule" I find the dr to be very rude and agree that's inexcusable, especially after the receptionist stalled and this contributed to making you late according to her standards. I will not see this dr because she needs to step back down to reality and realize life happens sometimes.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Piwowarski refused to see my daughter because the receptionist claimed we were 15 min late for appt. Receptionist said Piwowarski had a strict 15 min rule so appt would have to be rescheduled. After I protested, she talked to the Dr P to ask for special consideration and Piwowarksi refused. My daughter has late-stage respiratory disease and is wheelchair bound with 24/7 oxygen. Arranging for rides and actually getting her to the doctor is a challenge. After we arrived at office (through two traffic tie-ups) we had to wait several mins for the receptionist, who ignored us while she talked on the phone and then left her desk to run an errand. When we tried to check in she said we were late for our 11:15 appt and had to reschedule. When I asked her the time she looked on her computer and said it was 11:30. I asked, "Exactly 11:30?" and she said yes. we weren't even ONE minute late, but she insisted the rule couldn't be broken. This is INEXCUSABLE BEHAVIOR under the circumstances.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Jennifer M. Piwowarski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Cadillac, MI