Ratings for Dr. James C. Paugh

Dr. Paugh was very knowledgeable about my hernia. He told me exactly what he would do to repair it for me. He set up my surgery date, came to my room to talk to me before getting started, and to see if I had any questions. I told him to take good care of me and he did! I feel like a new man now. I had minimal pain and soreness. I was up moving around next day to bathroom and eating. I rested mostly but healed very quickly. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery. He is very kind and seemed very compassionate. I was looking for surgeon other than Dr Kiti and walked into Dr Paugh's office at noon one day and got Dr. appointment that day at 1:30. He examined me thoroughly and set me up for my surgery 2 weeks later. I was so excited to be getting some relief from my hernia. I was not nervous at all and this was my first surgery I've had. Thank you Dr. Paugh for great work. You can barely see my scar and its been just 3 weeks now. Thank you again, sir. R.L.V.

Submitted June 14, 2014