Ratings for Dr. Stephanie B. Prisch

I agree that at first you believe Dr Prisch is a great listen but this is just a illusion. She listens not at all, jumps to conclusions and has her own agenda with no regard for the patient. Very 1980s style where the doctor knows all and the patient is merely there to confirm that she is a great doctor. I felt I was being talked down to and scolded as though I were a child. She has staff hound you to make appointments with no reason given. Maybe it is time she retires.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I waited I hour and 45 minutes past my appointment time to see Stephanie Prisch. Initially I felt she was a great listener, until the end of the visit. Then I realized she had heard little and zero compassion and empathy. I was hoping she would be the exception to the norm in medical care, but NOT. After 2 visits I have changed my healthcare to another center, much to my great satisfaction. This doctor zeroed in on issues that were relevant in the 1980's and ignored current chronic health issues. Further I found she is not a doctor anyone should feel confident in, nor put your trust in her. This woman is less than honest and does not clarify her plans. I found the whole experience to be one in which my trust was completely betrayed, treated with little dignity, and most importantly with no regard to honesty or confidentiality.

Submitted December 13, 2013

I am so happy.to have found Dr. Prisch. She is knowledgeable, caring, and available. The.office staff on the other hand are rude, condescending, and desperately is in need of customer relations training.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Stephanie B. Prisch's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)