Ratings for Dr. Prithi S. Reddy

Excellent bedside manner, very knowledgible. Followed up on my sons condition and went out of her way to help us.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Went to have my son checked because we were considered he had a concussion from falling off his bed and she said he just had strep throat. He had no signs of strep, no fever no sore throat. She went around that and had us come back for a following appointment that same day just to make sure he didn't have a concussion.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I expressed my concerns with my son's tongue tie and was told that it was "an old wives tale" that it might affect feeding. It didn't matter that he wasn't gaining weight as he should. When I told her I wanted to eventually stop supplementing with formula she said formula is normal and I shouldn't be concerned. I have went to her for about 10 appointments and am switching doctors. She dismisses my concerns (although politely). When I went and got his tongue done on my own and tried to tell her what a difference it made, she said, great and rushed the rest of the appointment. I need a doctor who listens to me and is willing to work with me.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015