Dr. PO H. Chang

You may also like

I had a stroke in January. The stroke caused hemiplegia – I was unable to walk because the right side of my body was paralyzed and I became very weak. I could not move or lift my right arm and hand, my foot, and my leg. The right side of my body was totally paralyzed. I also had facial paralysis due to the stroke, causing right-sided facial droop. I stayed in a hospital and received treatments for a week and there was not much improvement. Dr. Chang was invited to come to my room to provide Chinese Medicine treatment. Within 30 minutes of the first acupuncture treatment, my face went up and I lifted and moved my right hand. The interesting thing is that while he was working on the acupuncture points on the leg, and all of a sudden, my right arm moved and lifted by itself. He came in to provide the 2nd treatment the next day. This time, I regained control of my right leg – I was able to lift and move my right leg, foot, and toes, within 15 minutes of his acupuncture treatment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have had this pain on my spine for more than 20 years due to several accidents. I have see many other types of medicine but the pain won't go away. I was manipulated and adjusted, and was even given some anti-psychotic medications. Eighty five percents of my pain was relieved after the first acupuncture session with Dr. Chang. After visiting Dr. Chang for about a year, I am pain free now.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Very knowledgeable and skillful in traditional Chinese Medicine. The best Chinese Medicine doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. PO H. Chang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a stroke in January. The stroke caused hemiplegia – I was unable to walk because the right side of my body was paralyzed and I became very weak. I could..."

February 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "PO" to "PO H."

October 21, 2013