Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Thompson

When I looked up the address for Dr Thompson it took me on a wild Goose chase.. First got off at Gessner and Wilfern to find no Dr Tracy.. Called the office and they directed me to Humble? When I got to Humble she said she was over at Willowbrook Mall...I was so annoyed with this Wonan .., we are not ever going there..what a terrible waste of Time and Gas... They need to remove their old Addresses of their Website. So messed up!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

So, my husband went in to have ADHD testing. When I called to make the appointment for him I was told that all testing could be done in one day. We were 5 minutes late and for that, they were not able to finish that day. We scheduled a second date to finish testing and it was not finished on that date. Third appointment was scheduled and I got a call stating the doctor would be out of town that weekend, some family reunion, and that he needed to reschedule. They were supposed to call him to do that and he never heard back from them. Forward to today, he called the office to try to finish his testing and the rude person who answered the phone spoke over him and then hung up. I then placed a call from my employment. ( I work for a doctor) When I called, I let them know that my doctor was waiting for the results, which he is, and she was "sweet" as pie. Then I asked about the phone call and she proceeded to lie about what took place. She stated that he called and was immediately belligerent and that they don't "put up with that". This is a psych doctor we're talking about. Either way, she then proceeded to tell me (who she thought was just an MA) that he had no showed and that they hadn't heard from him since then. (lie) I'd left a message. She also said that the wife was allowed to come back into the room with him and was told that at the first visit. (lie) I told her that they hadn't offered that to the wife and she said that she had. (I am the wife and they told me that I was not allowed to go back with him) She then asked how I knew that the wife had not been allowed to go back. I let her know who I was at that point and she refused to speak to me stating that they didn't have permission to speak to me. (I filled out the new patient forms and made sure I wrote my name down) So...another lie. I think what happened is that maybe she figured she got caught in a lie and wanted to end the conversation. This whole process started in January. Here it is June and he's still not done with testing. DO NOT COME HERE. Save yourself the frustration.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Thompson was extremely helpful. She was able to diagnose my problem in a very short time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My child needed to be tested and choosing Dr. Thompson was the best decision we could have made. She treated us with respect and after the first visit, my son was anxious to go back for his followup visits. Dr. Thompson is very knowledgeable and went to the extreme to help us make the right choices for our son's progress. The office is very nice and the staff was polite and courteous to us. I have referred others to Dr. Thompson and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I was at a total lost before I saw Dr Thompson. She was easy to speak to and seemed really in touch with my problems. The doctor did a thorough assessment to find out the real problem I was dealing with and after lots of years I was finally able to get the help I needed. And she's patient because I was a piece of work.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Thompson was referred by a family friend. First I'll say her office is aesthetically nice and relaxing. She's a very knowledgeable doctor. We were apprehensive because we'd gone to other psychologists but never got any real help until seeing Dr. Thompson. She was an answer to our prayers.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

The experience at Dr. Thompson's office was great I took my children there and they where great. Dr. Thompson and her staff are so patient with little ones and they make the entire process go smoothly. There is not a long wait like other provider's office. It is very family friendly environment. I definitely will come back.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

They must have the wrong Dr. Thompson's office. My experience at her office was totally different. Maybe she has new people than before, but whoever answers their phones now was cordial to me and patient. Probably the best part was that we didn't have to wait long at all like we do with our family doctor, so I was able to get back to work. And Dr. Thompson is very kid-friendly. My son was actually excited to go back again to her office. Plus Dr. Thompson knows her stuff. I referred my aunt to her office and she had a good experience too. I did notice though that the address in google is wrong, but her office gave me the correct address when they gave us our appointment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have NEVER had such a difficult time dealing with office staff. After reading other reviews on here, I am amazed this person still has a job. I wish I had seen these reviews before seeing Dr. Thompson. Needless to say, I will not be going back again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This is a comment about Dr. Thomson's practice and not about herself. I am confirming the complaints below regarding the receptionist. She has no professionalism, phone etiquette or manners. She was supposed to call me back after she verified my benefits but I never heard back from her. When I called her to follow up, she still didn't schedule the appointment. She told me she needs to call me back after she checks my file. I wanted to wait on hold but she was quick to hang up the phone. After dealing with her, I decided to find another office more professional.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014