Ratings for Dr. Sophia Boulukos

DR SOPHIA BOULUKOS - Smithtown, NY I am a native Long Islander for 62 years. I have taken a lot of time to find the best health care professionals possible for me. These doctors are amongst the best!! I am a patient of Dr Tsarkalis and Dr Boulukos. They have been my doctors for many years. First I would like to share that the office is very well run. The staff is efficient, professional, inviting and friendly. I have always felt like family during my visits. The physical office is organized, clean and arranged in a way that welcomes all patients who enter. One of the many attributes of this office is that you are never made to wait very long. They don't over book or triple book appointments. So that boils down to a minimal wait time to see the doctor. I have had the pleasure of seeing both of the doctors. My experience with both of them was wonderful! I found each doctor to be thorough, compassionate, professional, caring and warm. I had been test driving many doctors until I found Dr B and Dr T. I can tell you that I am thrilled with the level of care and that I would follow them in to another county if I had to. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Physicians Private Practice for providing me with the best health care I could ever want. Kathy R.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Had a first visit last week. Office is clean and staff is so accommodating! They were able to squeeze me in the same day ! Doctor is lovely and very smart!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Sweet and smart! Payed attention to my issues !! Very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I saw Dr Boulukos for the first time a week ago. She is was pleasant and caring. I had a breathing issue and was given treatment in the office and instantly felt better. Also I was amazed that I was sick and the staff was able to see me the same day! A Big plus for me!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Was seen in consultation today! What a sweetheart !!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great Physician! Very kind ! Addressed all my concerns regarding my problems! I feel much better now!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Great doctor ! Very caring and understanding ! Will refer to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great experience. Very knowledgeable. Very thorough with everything, which it should be when finding a great dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Great experience ! Profession and spot on my diagnosis!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

From the moment I walked in I felt I was in good hands. The staff immediately greeted me, my wait was not long and very quickly I found myself speaking with Dr. Boulukos. She was so kind and listened to all my concerns. She spoke to me, not at me, and really took her time making sure I understood next steps. I am so happy I found her. Very professional and clean office, I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016