Ratings for Dr. Stanley Z. Trooskin

Had a parathyroidectomy in April after being rescheduled from a month earlier. Not only is Dr. Trooskin an expert, caring doctor in his dedicated craft but he actually postponed my initial surgery date due to (correctly) diagnosing bursitis in my leg. He said ‘it’s probably ok to do surgery but that’s not good enough’. How many physicians would do such a thing! Recovery pain was a non factor and at my follow up I kidded him by saying my hardly recognizable incision qualified him to consider taking up practice as a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. Truly a kind, responsive gifted doctor and person. 5 Stars not enough.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Trooskin is an excellent doctor,very professional. He cares about his patient , calls before and after surgery. He has a great sense of humor ! I am so happy he was my surgeon I highly recommend him to anyone. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Trooskin is the best doctor that I've ever encountered. He knows his work, along with the greatest bedside manner. He treats people the way they should be treated. He a doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Trooskin. Clinically he is brilliant and knows the thyroid inside and out. Additionally, he is so incredibly kind and caring pre and post surgical procedure. He called the night before my thyroidectomy to be sure I did not have any questions. May God bless this man. He is the best!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

My wife was one of those cases when you meet with Dr Trooskin and he talks about complicated thyroid cancer operations. This man is truly God's worker. My wife had 2 surgeries the first was 9 hours and the second was 4 hours. If you ever go to anyone else your taking a risk you need not take. His access to national oncologist his peers also at the Rutgers Cancer Institute is critical to success. I will kiss the ground this man walks on for the rest of my life. The don't have enough stars on this page

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

It is a month since my Thyroid was removed and had my follow up visit after 2 weeks of my surgery. I was very happy with the visit to Dr. Trooskin's office and very happy with the end results......go back to see him in 3 months and hope all goes well from here on. Looks like my incision is healing nicely and won't have much of a scar! May God Bless you and keep you doing the awesome surgery you perform!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

How anyone does not give this man 5 stars across all fronts is beyond me. My wife had to have a full thyroidectomy, it was a tough case even for Dr Trooskin. The surgery took twice as long as predicted and had some complications after. When she needed some extra post surgery care and meds, he responded to her emails the same evening and when it was obvious with regards to the pharamacy etc his involvement was nedded he gave her is cell to call at any time! We drive over an hour from PA to see the good Dr and his reccomendation for a endocrinologist was also top notch!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Had my Thyroid removed less than a week ago and I must say he left no stone unturned when it came to informing me of everything that was to be expected and his staff was awesome! From the looks of how he closed up my incision it is perfectly in the fold of my neck and probably will not leave much of a noticable scar! I am so glad that my neighbor recommended him to me. She had her Thyroid removed 7 years ago and was very happy with him. Thank you so much Dr. Trooskin....may God Bless You!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Great surgeon. parathyroidectemy. no scar, super fast recovery!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

3 weeks ago I had my thyroid gland removed, I must say that Dr. Trookin and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring professionals. Dr. Trooskin called me the day before my surgery to see if I had any questions or concerns and after the surgery he came to the recovery room twice. I had no pain and was able to eat right away. you can't hardly see my scar.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Stanley Z. Trooskin's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ