Ratings for Dr. Stefan Mindea

Hy.I make an operation for cervical hernia one month ago to dr Mindea at Pozimed and I feel very good.I walk after 2 hours after the intervention ,no pain and everything is going good.If the pacient respect dr. recomandation after the sugery it is imposibile to not be good.I am very happy because we have this magnific dr. here în România.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dear readers, My rating is Related to Mr Dr Mindea but the bad experience has been in Romania, at Pozimed( Private Medical Clinic). If at Stanford Hospital & Clinics this Dr was hired and after that he was sent back in Romania this is saying everything about his levelin his field what is very low... This Dr Mindea is promoted in Romania as a very good with best knowledge and very famous in USA and right now when I am writing this review his rating level is 4 from 20 and I could not find him in https://www.ratemds.com/best-doctors/ how was promoted in Romania ... so is scammer if anyone can search on google.ro how he was promoted everyone will be wondered... I've been at his office in that Pozimed Medical Clinic with my mother and Mr Mindea gave us as medical prescription aspirin for ischemic stroke and an appointment to another dr what could not be find and with very expensive investigations and NMR's ... as well with big delays from 1-2 months for next appointment with aspirin as medical prescription for ischemic stroke .... is dangerous this kind of scammer and fake doctor ... The Dr Mindea and the Medical Clinic did not tried to repair in any way to help us even after my review on thier Facebook Page ... Romanian Style ... low level of education Best wishes to everyone, Alex I PS: sorry for my English, I am hopping the info is more important .... Pozimed Review on Facebook Page - proof https://www.facebook.com/pg/Pozimed/reviews/?ref=page_internal

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I waited 2 hours and had been overlooked in the exam room!Nice enough doctor,but I am in 10 times the pain I was in before my back surgery one year ago. I have severe burning and tingling now and I seem to be losing my motor abilities on my left side. He dismissed me to a neurologist he recommended and I am getting no relief. I am very distressed.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Mindea saved my life about 4 years ago,I had a severe staph infection that went undiagnosed for months. By the time I ended up at the Stanford ER,The infection had already gone into my spine,Ostyomylitis. I had a 6 hour surgery and fortunately have my life back. Thank You and Bless YOU Dr. M

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Came highly recommended. Was very personable and thorough in my appointment with him. Made suggestions that ultimately resulted in me avoided surgery. Made me feel confident someone really understood what was going on with him. I read the other review on Dr Mindea on your site. Completely unfair, and making comments about Dr Mindea looking in the mirror is just silly. Although he is super cute....ok, gorgeous!. WOnderful doctor, would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Waited 2 hours to be seen, only to find out he had not reviewed my films I'd sent in a month before. He was unfocused, except on his image in the mirror behind me, and had no answers or opinions about my tragic neck trauma. Then he tries to charge $900. Unbelievably insensitive and does not do anything to create a patient doctor relationship.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Stefan Mindea's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2002)