Ratings for Dr. Amanda M. Ferguson

I have never been a fan of nor have I ever felt comfortable with chiropractors. I was referred to Dr. Ferguson after years of chronic back pain and a recent car accident. I must say she is absolutely amazing. She is very informative, very competent and very effective with her treatment. Thank you for helping me so much in such a short time period. I will gladly recommend her to everyone I can or anyone in need of relief. The office is beautiful and the staff and other Doctor are very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Thank you Dr. Amanda Ferguson! You have improved my the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Ferguson is so unlike other chiropractors in her ability to simple straightforward and efficient, I would without hesitation highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Extraordinary, Excellent knowledge, fantastic customer understanding and one if the best experiences I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I visited lifestyleschiro and met with Dr. Ferguson. The doctor was very knowledgable and kind. She answered all my questions and concerns. I would gladly recommend her to anyone in need of chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011