Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Cataldi

She was in and out of the room in less than 5 min. I was a new patient and she never even asked my name. I was just another patient she had to "get through" in order to finish her day. I tried to ask her a question and she just dismissed it.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

How i was fat shamed.... I'm in the room waiting and im naked below the waist. She comes in the goes back to the door holding it ajar calling for a nurse and waits there till she arrives. Hello I'm under a paper napkin here! Anyway, she order blood work didn't bother to tell me what she's testing for. I get the bill here so I'd like to know, my insurance may not pay for this to be done here. But nothing. So I'm getting ready to leave and I guess the doc didn't realize I was still in the office area because as I walked past she's telling a staff member I'm waiting in the waiting area as she has her arms stretched wide side to side indicating my size. Now I'm a plus size girl I admit it but that was not only disgusting on her part but it was truly unprofessional. Being caught and knowing she was rushed to me to hand me a pamphlet instead of an apology. Never again. I do not recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Every time I call the office, the staff seem annoyed. I had to suddenly change providers to see Dr Cataldi after Dr Mietelski left with no explanation. Dr Cataldi is very short and doesn't seem concerned with my questions or symptoms. She is in and out of the room and spends little time to answer questions. I felt dismissed. I will be switching to a different provider.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Cataldi was very attentive and was available to see me anytime I had a problem. She took the extra time to explain things about my condition that I didn't understand. I have sent a lot of my friends to her. Finally someone who listens!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Cataldi was never available for emergency appointments, she was always on vacation and her nurse wasn't very polite. Also, had to call more than once for test results when they said the test results would be ready in a week, they'd be ready in 3-4 weeks (and no one would answer the phone during office hours for me to try to call and find out). The office also lost my health records twice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I saw her the day before I delivered at 36 weeks. She didn't check to see how far along I was. On the day I delivered, she couldn't be reached and she was on call that night (around 8:00 pm). As a result, I had to have a drug free delivery. The nursing staff really tried hard to get in touch with her. They finally got through to her by calling her husband. I am pregnant again now and seeing Dr. Wiess.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014