Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Cataldi

Every time I call the office, the staff seem annoyed. I had to suddenly change providers to see Dr Cataldi after Dr Mietelski left with no explanation. Dr Cataldi is very short and doesn't seem concerned with my questions or symptoms. She is in and out of the room and spends little time to answer questions. I felt dismissed. I will be switching to a different provider.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Cataldi was very attentive and was available to see me anytime I had a problem. She took the extra time to explain things about my condition that I didn't understand. I have sent a lot of my friends to her. Finally someone who listens!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Cataldi was never available for emergency appointments, she was always on vacation and her nurse wasn't very polite. Also, had to call more than once for test results when they said the test results would be ready in a week, they'd be ready in 3-4 weeks (and no one would answer the phone during office hours for me to try to call and find out). The office also lost my health records twice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I saw her the day before I delivered at 36 weeks. She didn't check to see how far along I was. On the day I delivered, she couldn't be reached and she was on call that night (around 8:00 pm). As a result, I had to have a drug free delivery. The nursing staff really tried hard to get in touch with her. They finally got through to her by calling her husband. I am pregnant again now and seeing Dr. Wiess.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014