Ratings for Dr. Christopher Seymour

I moved and needed to find a new gyno. Dr Seymour was recommended to me and I am so grateful that he is my doctor. I feel like he cares, and takes the time to make you leave there comfortable and satisfied with any questions you may have. He call personally to give you results and discuss all concerns. Very happy with him, and would send anyone looking for a doctor to him and feel great about it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Amazing OB. He is scheduled to perform my 4th c-section in the next 2 weeks. This will be the 3rd he performed. He is an amazing meticulous Dr. My 1st c-section performed by a different physician was a wreck. Dr. Seymour is above average in his field.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I love this doctor have been going to him for over 20 years and hope to never change. My sister and my daughter also go to him and love him as well.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Seymour for almost 12 years, I can't imagine anyone having a bad review about him - he's wonderful. He delivered all three of my sisters children and we are both very pleased with him. I recently moved to Florida and am having my first child. I am beyond devestated that Dr. Seymour, someone I FULLY trust, won't be delivering my baby.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

STAY AWAY at all costs. He dismissed my pain (even at the urging other physicians that I needed more thorough followup) despite my condition--very advanced endometriosis. During a laproscopic procedure, he failed to find very obvious signs of how advanced the disease had become (including an ovary that had become attached to the back of my uterus due to the adhesions.) He put my on Lupron, and after 6 months this medicine completely failed to stop my pain. He refused any surgical intervention--and I quote: "Any doctor who performs a hysterectomy would be unethical." He claims to have referred to others in his practice, however this was a lie to quiet a woman in desperate pain. I was able to go to a competent physician who immeidiatly recognized my need for care. She performed a hysterectomy and revealed that I had stage 4 endometriosis--the most severe kind. Without surgery, syptoms would have only increased and damage could have been done to all my internal organs.

Submitted November 1, 2009

Wow, very nice doctor, he really spend time with us... I had a very bad experience before, and a friend o mine recomended his clinic... I'm glad I changed doctors... He is very professional....

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Always willing to listen and took wonderful care of me during a very rough pregnancy a few years ago. Would highly recommend him. Excellent, sound pysician.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Christopher Seymour's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1989)