Ratings for Dr. David Shenassa

Dr. Shenassa is an AMAZING Doctor! He was able to align my son's arm without any surgery! I totally recommend him! We are very HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK HIM FOR EVERYTHING!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent Doctor from initial visit until discharged after surgery. Even called me at home to see how i was doing after surgery. Very personable and results after surgery were excellent. Fully recovered and can't even see the scar.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Shenassa. I have a rare disorder in my wrist and he was beyond knowledgable and understanding in my numerous questions and concerns. To start, his nurses were always so caring and friendly. The wait time is sometimes a bit long, but after getting the care I did, I understood why. When in his exam room, I never got the feeling of being rushed, which always made me feel so comfortable. When I had questions after my appointments, he would call me back right away. It was nice to always get a call back from the doctor and not a nurse. After my surgery, he called to see how I was doing and if I had any questions OVER THE WEEKEND. Such a kind, knowledgable Doctor. I would recommend no one else is you're having trouble in your hand, wrist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I am an RN so my standard of expected care is very high. I would highly recommend any of my patients to see Dr Shenessa. My appointments were on time, I was very satisfied with the amount of time he spent with me and the appropriate treatments were ordered conservatively. I felt that Dr Shenessa treated my injuries as to the whole person, not just the affected body part. His office was very clean, run efficiently and Plantation office staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

After having surgery 2 weeks ago, I am still in such pain and Dr. Shenassa will not do anything to help me. - I begged him for some relief. He stated that's the Obama care and patients suffer because of it. Further state he could only refer me to a pain management doctor. I really put my trust into this doctor and I am awfully hurt by his lack of compassion, care and concern for me.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

It took three transferred calls to get to the Spanglish-speaking receptionist for Dr. Shenassa that seemed to be board and disinterested that I was in considerable pain from a weekend injury. The clinic advised me to call this group for a wrist specialist. I begged for an earlier appointment than a week away, but Miss I'm-in-charge & will do what I want, suggested I go back to the clinic and find another "hand" Doctor, the hung up the phone; apparently couldn't say bye. I called Clevland Clinic and was seen right away. They recognized the medical urgency. And they were very nice, and sympathic regarding my discomfort that I had lived with for the 38 hours. I never saw Dr. Shenassa, & I never want to be associated with such negative staff as his office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

The staff is so far the worst, unfriendly and rude I have ever experienced, they have no respect or consideration for the patients, and no organization. They misplaced my appointment, never confirmed and the worst, the blamed me fir their fault

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Was referred to Dr. Shenassa and let me first start with the staff. Front desk was pleasant but the three times went for my appt. my wait time was ONE hour - 1 1/2 hours. Front desk kept telling me I was next but that was 30 minutes ago...very busy office so would recommend to make sure you do not make any outside commitments. Dr. Shenassa was very pleasant for the quick 5-10 minutes each time I had an appt with him. Lower your standards when it comes to office wait time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

He is not helpful at all he is a useless doctor. Seek help elsewhere

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

DR SHENASSA PERFORMED MY CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY AS WELL AS REMOVED A CYST FROM MY WRIST APRIL, 2014 AND HE WAS AND IS AMAZING! HE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT, MY SURGERY WAS LITERALLY PAIN FREE AFTER AS WELL AS WEEKS AFTER STILL NO PAIN. MY PAIN RELIEF WAS IMMEDIATE AND I SLEPT A FULL NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS RIGHT FROM THE DAY AFTER SURGERY. HE SAID I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE NUMBNESS FOR 6 TO 7 WEEKS, I GOT FEELING BACK WITHIN A WEEK. IN MY OPINION HE WAS PRECISE AND ACCURATE AND DID NOT DAMAGE ANY NERVES.....THATS A DOCTOR THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES DR SHENASSA YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014