Ratings for Dr. David Betat

Use to be a good doctor, but something happened. My cat does a better job now. I rate him as zero.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

when I had a surgery a nurse I mentioned to that I would be seeing this doctor told me he was not very good. She was right! Not only does he not touch you. He varies in his attitude towards you. Sometimes you feel like a number not a person. Not a very good doctor. But I have medi cal and that is all I could find.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A COMPLICATED MEDICAL PROBLEM, DR BETAT HAS BEEN A VERY PATIENT...LITERALLY, DOCTOR. FOR A FAMILY MD, HE DOES HAVE A LOT OF WISDOME. HE MAY FEEL OVERWHELMED DUE TO MY COMPLEX DISEASE, HOWEVER, DR. BETAT DOES LISTEN AND APPEARS TO UNDERDTAND MY FRUSTRATION. HE HAS TAKEN EXTRA ORDINARY TIME TO MAKE SURE MY COMPLICATIONS ARE UNDER CONTROL. I DID NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH HE DID CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, SUCH AS MYSELF, UNTIL I HAD 50/50 CHANCE OF SURVIVAL DUE TO RESPITORY FAILURE, ARDS, THE BIG DOUBLE P. ALTHOUGH I HAVE LITTLE MEMORY UNDER HIS CARE AND ANOTHER SPECIALIST, MY HUSBAND STATED BETAT WAS ALWAYS CHECKING UP ON ME AT THE HOSPITAL 3 TIMES A DAY AND THAT INCLUDED WEEKENDS. IT TOOK A LOT OF WORK TO NARROW DOWN THE BACTERIA THAT HAD ALMOST COST ME MY LIFE AND HE ALONG WITH ANOTHER SPECIALIST JUST KEPT PRESSING FORWARD. FROM SEPTIC TO LIVING AND OFF OF A RESPIRATOR KEEPING MY LUNGS PUMPING, BETAT IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR THAT I FEEL, WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AN AVERAGE MD.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. David Betat's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)