Ratings for Dr. Nina Lemberg

My son's first appointment went fine. Very convenient and quick. No fuss and every one was happy.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Happy New Year Dr. LEMBERG! I love my contacts and the new glasses I picked up are perfect.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Lemberg is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. I am extremely grateful to her for her continued care, attention and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Lemberg for your eye care needs.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Very positive experience. Very convenient, and easy to deal with dr.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I never realized that a Costco doctor would be this good! Dr.Lemberg is awesome. She's quick, knowledgeable, patient and kind. No one could put up with my questions and neurotic personality! I was pleasantly surprised and now an extremely happy patient. If you want a great experience visit Dr.Lemberg.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I rarely review doctors, but I feel that certain people that deserve a positive review should get one. Dr.Lemberg is an amazing human being. She is really compassionate and kind. Sge stayed after hours to hrlp me with my eye infection. I was late and she stayed. Thankz to her Iam 100% better today.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Lemberg is excellent. She is courteous, kind and very professional. I was in first about two months ago. After that, I referred my family and my friends. She is a very compassionate, and caring person. She is also very good at what she does. She did an amazing job with my contact lens fitting, and was able to diagnose my son's lazy eye condition. She's excellent.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Very nice doctor, i highly recommend! one stop shop, went shopping, ended up with an excellent exam and a pair of contacts.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Nina Lemberg's Credentials

Updates

• City changed from "Englishtown" to "Morganville"

November 16, 2012
  • City changed from "MORGANVILLE" to "Englishtown"

July 3, 2012